Here are some links you might find helpful...
- Diane Snow Equine Art
- Jack Mountain Bushcraft & Guide Service - Guided trips, bushcraft & surival courses and the Earth Skills Semester Program
- Northwoods Survival - Survival school in New Brunswick run by Jeff Butler
- Mahoosuc Guide Service - Guided canoe and dogsled trips with Kevin Slater and Polly Mahoney
- Boston Globe Article About Our Big Black River Trip From May, 2005
- Nova Craft Canoe
- Canoe Camping USA Descriptions of Over 40 Extended Float Trips
- Real-Time Maine River Water Levels
Lyme DiseaseAdvanced Topics On Lyme Disease This addresses of a lot of myths and provides some info docs don't always tell you.